Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Personal Desire for Becoming a Multi-Millionaire

 
My thoughts..........
I would like to create more financial prosperity in my everyday life.
I have dedicated lots of time to reading about how to allow more abundance into my life.
I have dedicated lots of time to healing old beliefs I have about money
and I know I still have a ways to go.
I like money
I enjoy money
I like what having money can do for me and those around me.
Having lots of money is one form of freedom
and I feel having more money will allow me to do more of what I love
I would like to become better at manifesting wealth in my everyday experience.
I know that in order to be more abundant that I have to focus more on wealth than poverty & lack.


A Wise person told me......
When I was in my early twenties, I was volunteering at an alternative healing educational center
I met an amazing man who became a spiritual mentor to me
He had experience of being a multi-millionaire
He spoke to me about how having more money allows your life to be easier in many ways
You can take care of yourself and have more time to focus on your heart's dreams
You can also help the world in bigger ways
It all felt right to me and since then I made the promise to myself
that I would aim at becoming a multi-millionaire in this lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment