Thursday, March 7, 2013

Tools: Positive Affirmations

Positive affirmations are great for everyday use. They remind you of what you desire and help you to stay connected with your inner truth. They help to keep confusion, fear, doubt, and the ego at bay. Use them whenever you need to or make the intention to read them once in the morning and once in the evening.



I use my time and energy where it will create the greatest results.
I receive all the good things my higher self has to give me.
My savings act as a magnet to draw more money.
My debts represent my and others' beliefs in my future earning ability.
I am a valuable person. My path is important.
I create what I want with energy. Good things come to me easily.
I visualize my goal everyday. I am financially independent and free.
I know I can create the reality I want.
All my money is energy awaiting my command to create good in my life.
I ask for what I want. I am open to receive it in whatever form it comes to me.
I know the essence of what I want and I get it.
I choose beliefs that bring me aliveness and growth.
I honor and value my creativity and ideas.
I am always in the right place at the right time.
I choose to live an abundant life.






No comments:

Post a Comment