Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Declaration: I, Ten Nebula, Intend To Become a Multi-Millionaire.






Hello Universe,

My name is Ten nebula and I intend to become a multi-millionaire, easily, gracefully, in light and in intergrity.


Beliefs........
I intend to live a privileged life.
I intend to become financially debt-free.
I intend to become financially free.
I intend to always honor money as a positive tool and vehicle.
I intend to do what I love for my livelihood and be great at it.
I intend to be my own BOSS.


Houses/Apartments/Condos/Castles/Manshions/Homes......
I intend to own houses, lofts, apartments, manshions, castles, beach houses, and condos, worldwide.
I intend to live in & own a beautiful home in San Francisco.
I intend to own an amazing condo in NYC on the upper east side.
I intend to own a beautiful manshion in Beverly Hills.
I intend to own properties all over the world (i.e. Malibu, North East).


Retreat/Vacation/Beach & Country Homes........ 
I intend to own a beautiful vacation home in The Hamptons.
I Intend to own a great beach house in Connecticut, Malibu, or Venice Beach.
I Intend to own a great country in the north east (i.e. Veront, maine, etc)


Islands............
I intend to own my own island (Somewhere warm)


Assistants........................
I intend to attract tons of amazing people to support my life and my work:
drivers, gardeners, servers, maids, butlers, lawyers, consultants, executive & personal assistants, trainers, stylists, security, managers, etc.


Healing Centers.................
I intend to create powerful healing centers/light centers in California  &  New York City.
I intend to create powerful healing centers/light centers in North America.
I intend to create powerful healing centers/light centers in South America.
I intend to create powerful healing centers/light centers in Africa.
I intend to create powerful healing centers/light centers in Europe.
I intend to create powerful healing centers/light centers in Asia.
I intend to create powerful healing centers/light centers in Australia.


Accessories.....................
I intend to own 3 luxury cars.
I intend to own my own helicopter and private jet.
I intend to own my own luxury yacht.


Vacations........................
I intend to go on retreats & vacations every month to beautiful, luxourious places.


Financial Net Worth......................................
I intend to have a net worth of $300 million dollars (at least).
I am pretty sure I could become a billionaire in this lifetime.


I intend to always practice gratitude for all that I am and all that I have.


I declare this all done, well and now, perfectly and completely.
In accordance with my highest and greatest good.


And so it is!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment